REC Montenegro organisational strengthening
- Source of funding: REC Albania, REC Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Client: REC Montenegro
- Partners: REC Albania, REC Bosnia and Hercegovina, REC Macedonia, REC Turkey/ REC Albanija, REC Bosna i Hercegovina, REC Makedonija, REC Turska
- Project website: www.recmontenegro.org
- Date: June 2020 – December 2020
REC Montenegro is non-governmental organisation aiming to be a strategic partner to relevant stakeholders in the field of sustainable development and environmental protection in Montenegro and wider. The network of REC organisations in the Balkan region and wider is gathering experienced professionals, experts and managers striving to inaugurate the new legacy of environmental protection integrity in the region, and streamline their devotion and knowledge in the professional and partnership operations of their organisations, for to benefit of the nature and people.
- Provide support to development of REC Montenegro strategic documents;
- Foster partnership activities among REC organisations, and with other actors creating enabling conditions for multi-stakeholder dialogue;
- Assist in project preparations and fundraising activities, with the network organisations.
- Supporting the organisation with strategic positioning and partnership activities;
- Supporting the organisation regional visibility;
- Joint project/activities development and implementation;
- Facilitate experience sharing among REC organisations for most effective paths and activities to increase quality of life and protect environment in the respective countries of the Balkan region.