European Science Diplomacy Online Course
The free course European Science Diplomacy Online Course, is organized within EU funded project S4D4C- Using Science for/in Diplomacy for Addressing Global Challenges. The course encompass practical dimension in addition to the theoretical learning, to strengthen participants knowledge and get them familiar with:
- international science system.
- international policy system.
- understand the complex interface between science, diplomacy, and international policy.
- current European and national practices of science diplomacy.
- Improvement of soft and transferable skills.
The course participation is time flexible, which requires approximately 15 hours of participants free time and adjustable pace.
The S4D4C project is coordinated by the Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI), aiming to support current and future European science diplomacy for the benefit of European capacities, EU foreign policy goals and development of solutions for global challenges.